Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still have a job!

I don't know if I am more happy about how my training went this week, or the fact that I still have job. However, I won't bore you with talk about my job. This week began my important build.

My stats for the week:

Swim: 3:30 - 11,600 yards

Bike: 12:05 - 235 miles

Run: 4:05 - 29.65 miles

TOTAL: 19:40

Everything went really well this week. I was able to get in great running, with no injuries. My long run this week was 1:40 and my long bike was 5:00. I will continue to build on this next week. I was exhausted on Monday, which is due to a combo of my weekend training and poor recovery strategy this weekend. However, the USC game (which OSU decided not to show up to) was definitely the highlight of the week..

I will build on the numbers from this week. Keep it real!

No comments: