I took a nice recovery week. I am now mentally, physically, and equipmentally (if thats a word) ready for the next 7 weeks of training. The next seven weeks will have 3 weeks of my big build, 3 weeks of a peak, and my race week. This week I trained 10.5 hours, and came out feeling both physically and mentally refreshed. I had tons of fun, and went out partying 3 nights in a row knowing that these days are over for awhile.
This week is the Hawaii Ironman, and one of my best friends Chris Millard will be competing. The race begins at 10 AM PST, and you can watch or track people by visiting ironman.com.
I am beginning rally anxious to race, since I have not done so since September 7th. So much training and so little racing, will drive a person crazy.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment