This week went well as I started my base work. I will put in 3 good weeks of base work, before taking an easy week. I will mostly focus on my form and staying healthy. After this, I will start to put in some of the hard-long miles.
This weeks stats:
Swim: 3:30 - 11,300 yards
Bike: 9:35 - 177 miles
Run: 4:22 - 32.3 miles
Weights: 0:50
Total Time: 18:17
I will continue to build each area by 10%, since this is the increase the body can handle without starting to breakdown. This will probably be the last time I am under 20 hours, besides easy weeks, for the rest of the season.
I bought a new pair of bib shorts for by DeSoto from tribuys.com. Be sure and visit them for any of your triathlon needs.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment