Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Base 2 - 2 of the 3 Sports are Great!

My stats for this week:

Swim: 3:50 , 12,800 yards

Bike: 9:50 , 189 miles

Run: 2:25 , 17 miles

Lift : 0:50

Total: 16:55

I had a great week of swimming and biking, and everything is going to plan for those 2 sports. I started to have problems behind my left knee, so I have cut back on my running a lot. I want to be really smart with my running and preventing injuries.

This upcoming week, I will try to run as much as is reasonable. However, who knows how much that will be. Therefore, I will bike and swim more than usual, since I won't be running as much.

This weekend, I got my bike fitting done by Sergio Borges at San Diego XTraining. To say the least, the fitting is amazing. I went and rode for 4:10 the next day and have never had a better ride before. For those of you in the area, check out Sergio's coaching and service offerings at www.sandiegoxtraining.com.

Until next time!

No comments: